Monday, August 30, 2010

Zebra

The day b4 2day i was grey
The day after 2day i'll nv care
I am trying to accept "grey"

Today
A day out by myself
I walk by myself
Tea by myself
Study by myself
Somehow, i feel great
at least i wont cry

I wear grey along with my Zebra
i even 4gt its presence





Ajisen Ramen








And i study alone in Coffebean
I love its environment
feel gd for study
unfortunately i lost my earphone
it cost RM 130 to get a new 1
but i hv no more money nw


Plan to finish some chapter
unexpected
i only finish a chapter due to my
"nt so understanding"


Zebra is the only 1 who accompanied by


Oh ya
Guess wat
i get my book tht i long for
i been waitng it a 2 and a half months
Ashamed tht i hvn wear my braces up
Its reminded =)


Is time to back home
ss in the toilet while waiting my bf




Share time

IB nite

i love it
keep 4get to post this up
this event makes me feel wanna take this subj as my Elective
Awesome!!!


 
i hd finish my shiseido cotton
n nt free to gt it since mahkota is the only plce tht i can get
this is nt bad
coming v 3boxes
each contain a 100pcs
RM8.++ if i am nt mistaken



I cant control myself to kiss her
when she look at me in this way^^
Love you ya
my dearest xiao gua

No comments:

Post a Comment